NBA 2K18’s Upcoming Patch Detailed
Over the next few days, patch 5 will be arriving for NBA 2K18. Already released on Playstation 4, 2K Games has promised that the bug fixes and gameplay additions will be unleashed for Xbox One players soon. Here’s a full list of the tweaks that you can expect:
• Native 4K resolution at 60fps support added for the launch of the new Xbox One X console.
• Player action photos have been updated to include the players in their new uniforms.
• Custom created shoes are now a much higher resolution when viewed on players in-game.
• Authenticity improvements to Clippers, Spurs, and Magic 2017-18 uniforms.
• Authenticity improvements have been made to the ’07-’08 New Orleans Hornets uniforms.
• Fixed an issue on XB1 where GameDVR was not working for some users.
• Addressed an issue in Play Now Online where the incorrect trophy was unlocking when advancing tiers.
• Fixed an issue where the Coach’s Clipboard would show the incorrect matchup for an opponent.
• Fixed an issue that allowed players to break out of a dunk and re-jump into another dunk after performing a drop step move.
• Adjusted shooting foul frequency, especially for well positioned and high rated blockers.
• Fixed several layups that would tend to hit the bottom of the backboard when performed by tall players
• Fixed an issue with the shot clock on the broadcast scoreboard where there would still be a very small amount of time after it reached 0.
• All of the player icons should now be visible when reviewing the 3-2 Zone defensive set during a timeout.
• The user’s suggested lineup will no longer revert after reaching a 90 overall and setting it in the My Minutes menu.
• Fixed an issue where the VC balance shown at the end of NBA games wasn’t displaying the correct value (though you were actually credited with the correct amount to your account).
• Fixed a hang that would occur when attempting to leave the MyCOURT closet with a custom-created shirt equipped.
• Addressed an issue where the user was unable to equip the skateboard onto their MyPLAYER.
• Addressed an issue where the user was unable to equip custom-created shoes onto their MyPLAYER.
• The MyPLAYER’s headband will now properly colorize along with his teammates.
• Fixed a case where the user would be unable to enter a Team Practice when they had previously decided to switch to a different shoe company after shooting their shoe commercial.
• Fixed a rare hang where the game would fail to advance at the conclusion of the 3PT contest during All-Star Weekend.
• The MyPLAYER’s headphones should no longer unequip unexpectedly when performing various actions in the Neighborhood.
• The MyPLAYER’s accessories will no longer be seen unequipped during postgame interviews following played NBA games.
• Fixed an issue where an incorrect Defensive FG% of 0.0% would occasionally be shown during halftime, causing your head coach to give inaccurate advice.
• Addressed a case where the game could hang after the opposing team wins the Conference Championship in MyCAREER.
• Fixed a number of issues surrounding the starting and ending of MyCOURT games involving other human users.
• Fixed an issue where players were being removed from online MyTEAM games for committing too many fouls when they had only committed a small handful.
• Users can now apply any brand of shoes to historic players.
• Setting up your lineups is now easier as player positions are now shown in the Edit Lineup interface.
• The Total Points tally at the end of a MyTEAM game will now always display the correct amount.
• Shoe boosts and added badges will no longer be incorrectly applied while in Pack and Playoffs.
• Fixed an issue that caused premiere players to wait until the end of free agency before signing a near-minimum level contract.
• Tuned the quality of draft classes at the default level to bring down some of the higher end prospects being generated. Ongoing work is taking place to improve this further and better balance the classes as a whole.
• A number of improvements to the editing of contracts, including that users can now properly edit contracts of players who have signed a contract extension while still on their previous contract.
• Fixed an issue where a valid Advanced Rotation would fail to load within the Rotation Timeline menu.
• The System Proficiency and Player Training menus will now list players in their proper lineup ordering.
• Fixed an issue where the portrait for the currently selected staff member would fail to draw after advancing days during the Staff Signing period of the offseason.
Aside from updates for NBA 2K18 mentioned above, other issues and more details involving NBA 2K18 can be found more at Mmocs. Anyway, as a player, you can decide to buy NBA 2K18 MT without any hesitation.