New Madden 18 Patch Out Now
The second major title update for Madden NFL 18 has arrived, making some big changes and adding new features. Starting with the new features, the single-player Longshot mode adds a feature that lets you replay gameplay moments to see them again. Additionally, you can now play full seasons with Madden Ultimate Team squads.
Another new feature is a monthly leaderboard for Madden Ultimate Team, so you can see how you compare to others on a monthly timeline.
As for gameplay changes, there are many. This update allows the quarterback to dive while scrambling, something that apparently wasn’t possible before. The patch also addresses the much-talked about Gun Monster formation; specifically, this patch fixes the issue that could lead to pancake blocks by the O line in this formation. Additionally, the update fixes “exploit blitzes” for QB Contain players. What’s more, the patch clears out a problem where the ref would spot the ball incorrectly after a flubbed punt.
The new Madden 18 patch also addresses “visual inaccuracies” with a number of players, including David Harris of the New England Patriots and free agent Colin Kaepernick. You can see the full patch notes below, as posted on EA’s website.
Madden 18 October 9 Patch Notes:
• Longshot Game Rewind – Ability to replay gameplay moments in Longshot.
• Squads Seasons – Play seasons in MUT Squads
• MUT Champions Monthly Leaderboards – See how you stack up on a monthly basis in MUT Champions
• MUT Champions Lineup Restrictions – MUT Champions events can now support lineup restrictions in the future
• Tournament Official Rules – View and agree to the official rules for Competitive Madden
• Video Player – UI Tiles can now trigger videos
• Addressed the issue with players recovering a fumble not being able to be tackled
• Tuning to decrease Hit Stick and Cut Stick fumbles globally
• Addressed the issue with receivers assigned to a bubble screen running the incorrect route
• Addressed an issue where the QB could not dive while scrambling
• Addressed the issue where the Gun Monster formation was leading to pancake blocks by the offensive line
• Added several new chemistry abilities to MUT
• Addressed many exploit blitzes that deal with QB Contain players and “locking” the tackles
• Addressed an issue around the “Bad Ballhawk” user banner triggering incorrectly
• Addressed an issue where the spot of the ball would be incorrect after a muffed punt
• Addressed an issue around Defensive Pass Interference catch animations triggering incorrectly in Competitive game style
• Fixed an issue around the Gauntlet in Skills Trainer stopping at level 39
• Fixed an issue around the Gunslinger trait sometimes not functioning correctly
• Addressed issue around the Camera being reset after a kicking play in MUT Squads
• Fixed exploit around Playmaker mechanic while using Target Passing
• Addressed animation issue with cut blocks
• Added timing rumble to kick meter when enabling Accessibility Options
• Fixed an issue where a user would be unable to call a timeout after the opponent had called a previous timeout
• Fixed an exploit blitz out of 3-4 Under
• Tuned diving catches on Competitive game style
• Fixed an issue where the defense could reset the offense’s ID Mike via Reset Play mechanic
• Added penalties to users who use the LB/L1 CPU-defensive assist mechanic on Competitive game style
• Addressed clock issues in overtime
Once you want to learn more news about Madden NFL 18 or you want to Buy Madden 18 Coins, you can come to mmocs.com. We promise you’ll get best service.